Better yet, Passvers iOS firmware files System Recovery offers a free and professional service to fix iPhone black screen of death without data loss. However, don’t skip the repair entirely because it’s not safe to use a corrupted hard drive without repairing it first. The corruption could spread to other files and make them unavailable at the worst possible moment. As is well known, a backup is essential when something goes wrong.
In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable. Try using a different computer or replace your cable. An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue. If you still get it, then you might need to put your device on recovery stage while connecting it to your system. The connected product does not match the specified model in the file. Could not start updating, firmware is not for this product. Try again and check the product settings once updated.
- Although, there is no clear iOS software repair service offered by Apple.
- Contrary to hardware issues, some software causes may lead to the iPhone black screen of death.
- Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery is a professional repair tool for iOS system.
- Here are the most commons reasons for iOS won’t update.
- Occasionally we discover new bugs in iOS backups, and working together with our customers helps us bring new repairs to market faster.
If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode. In this guide, we provide you 8 solutions that you can try to fix firmware is not compatible when restoring your iDevice with iTunes. As you can see, AnyFix can effectively help you either fix the firmware file is corrupted or not compatible issue or easily update your iOS device to iOS 16. Also, if you have other solutions to the problem of firmware files is not compatible, be free to leave your comments below to share your ideas with us. You cannot update/restore your iPhone, which is caused by the firmware file corrupt iPhone, then try to update or reinstall iTunes and restore your device. This will solve any minor software glitches you are experiencing and put you back on track. In this case, you can restart your iTunes or computer to fix the iPhone firmware corrupt problem done.
- Factory reset is commonly known to fix iOS-related problems such as slow performance, Black screen of Death, White Screen, touchscreen not working, and more.
- However, if it says something like “The volume Macintosh HD was found corrupt and needs to be repaired,” then you need to proceed to step 2 or 3 of this guide.
- This tool can be used to retrieve lost files from iCloud/iTunes.
- WatchOS 8.5’s release comes two months after the release of watchOS 8.4.
- Unluckily, this is the iPhone black screen of death problem.
- Make sure you have installed the latest iTunes version on your computer.
If you didn’t find the email, check the spam/junk folder. Please whitelist stellarinfo.com and request to send the link again.
A lot of times firmware issues happen because your computer cannot find or recognize the correct firmware files for your iPhone. If this is the case, you can simply just restart your PC and iTunes and that should resolve the “firmware file corrupt” issue.